Verification is executed via two contracts:
This contract is a central depositing contract to the Market. It allows you to deposit LINK into the Market for it to be spent within the verification process when approved by the user.
|Network||Market Deposit Contract Address|
ChainlinkClient implementor. Creates a Chainlink request to a specified oracle, that then emits a log
with the response token as fetched by the Chainlink node.
|Network||Oracle Verifier Contract Address|
Steps to Verify
We've spent a lot of time and effort trying to make the verification process as simple as possible for people to run through themselves, although we understand there still could be issues.
Firstly, you need to deposit some LINK into the Market.
- Login to your profile
- Using the cog in the top right corner of the Market, select the same Ethereum network as the node you are looking to verify
- Click "Wallet" on the sidebar
- Ensure Metamask is installed, and you are connected to the same network as your node
- Click "Connect" in the Wallet Access section of the Market
- Make sure you have enough LINK to deposit in your wallet
- Click "Deposit LINK" and enter the amount of LINK charged as per the fees page
- Click "Nodes" on the profile sidebar
- Click the node that you want to verify
- Click the "Verification" tab
- Create the given JSON specification on your node.
- Log into your Chainlink node
- Click "Jobs"
- Create a new Job
- Paste the JSON as given from the Market
- Create it, copy the resulting Job ID
- From the Job ID you created in Step 4, paste that into the Node Job ID field
- Connect to your wallet
- Click the "Approve Transaction" button to approve the LINK fees to be spent during verification
- Click "Send Transaction"
- Wait a couple of minutes, and then it should complete and your node be verified!
- Make sure your Chainlink node has an ETH balance.
envfor your node should have the configuration variable
MINIMUM_CONTRACT_PAYMENTvalue set. The default is
1000000000000000000which is 1 LINK. This value should be set to
1000000000000000or lower for the verification to complete.
- Make sure your Chainlink node has fulfillment permission within the
Oraclecontract. This can be done by calling function
- Confirm the address you provided for your node in the Market is the node's
ORACLE_CONTRACT_ADDRESS, and not the
- When you deploy your
Oraclecontract, ensure the
_linktoken address is correct:
|Network||LINK Token Address|