LinkPool builds nodes you can trust, and creates products and services purposefully designed for data providers, developers, stakers and node operators.
Products and Serivces
Node as a Service (NaaS)
NaaS enables developers to build and ship faster by abstracting infrastructure complexities with LinkPool's developer focused, on-demand nodes.
- Deploy Chainlink Nodes on testnets for Ethereum, Optimism, Binance, HECO, Matic, Avalanche, and Arbitrum.
- Deploy open External Adapters from the Official Chainlink External Adapter Monorepo (NodeJS).
- Deploy a Generic Adapter which enables access to any publicly available API, including authentication gated APIs.
The definitive marketplace for the Chainlink ecosystem, empowering blockchain developers to build the next generation of hybrid smart contracts.
- Discover data provider nodes and data sources offered by the wider Chainlink network. Sort nodes, adapters, and jobs by using real-time metrics to find the data you need to power your application.
- Once you’ve found the data you need, follow the docs for a seamless integration.
- List your node in the largest directory in the Chainlink ecosystem. Showcase your node to end users, developers, and data providers to generate activity and drive revenue.
- Highlight your open source adapters by connecting directly to GitHub.
- Identify in-demand data sources and make them available on your own node.
Once staking is live, put your LINK tokens to work by providing collateral to nodes of your choice. Retain full control of your tokens, powered by our trustless pooling contracts.
- Our smart contract-powered pooled staking app means your tokens never leave your control. There’s no need to build your own node—select from our curated lists of professionally managed nodes and pools.
- Our smart contracts ensure tamper-proof delivery from your wallet to our nodes. Your rewards accrue automatically, and you can claim them whenever you want.
- As they become available, pools will be listed in our staking app. Dive deeper into the nodes behind the pools using The Chainlink Market to decide where you want to stake your tokens.
- When you stake, you are allocating your LINK tokens to Chainlink nodes so they can use it as collateral. Receive LINK rewards as they’re earned, and claim them anytime.
- Only you can withdraw your tokens – take them back at any time with no fees or penalties. Stake and take as you please.
We partner with brands to monetize their data by making it available to the blockchain through custom integrations.
- Discovery Phase: 2-3 week engagement focused on identifying which API(s) should be made available. The outcome is a proposal for which endpoint(s) we will build, to boot with technical details on input parameters and return format.
- Implementation Phase: 1-3 weeks, depending on the complexity of the engagement. Focused on building and deploying a Chainlink Node, new custom External Adapter, Oracle and Consumer Contracts, and Job Spec(s).
- Quality Phase: 1-2 weeks and focused on partnering with your team(s) to ensure the integration is working as expected.